April 7-10, 2019
Holiday Inn Resort at Wrightsville Beach, NC
Special Hotel Conference rates available until March 15, 2019.
Standard Room: $164.00
Oceanfront Room: $184.00
Call the Reservation Department at 877-330-5050. Group Code is NCASFAA.
-- OVERFLOW HOTEL INFORMATION --
-- Download the Tentative Conference Program --
- Registration Fee
- If you will attend the entire conference, the fee is $195.
- If you will ONLY attend a NASFAA University Credential Track, the fee is $100. (Sunday afternoon and Monday morning only).
- If you attend the regular conference for ONLY one day (Monday, Tuesday, OR Wednesday), the fee is $100 for that day.
- Special Registration Fee for Honorary Lifetime Members: $50
Must be designated as a honorary lifetime member in the membership system to use this rate. If you have any questions, please contact Mary Otto, Membership Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership: You must be an Active 2018-19 member (or have an application in the system) to attend the conference or any of the workshops.
- Intermediate Aid Officer Workshop: The Intermediate Aid Officer Workshop will be on Sunday from 1:00-5:00 pm and Monday from 8:00 am -12:00 noon. This workshop is designed for those financial aid administrators with at least 3 years of financial aid experience. NASFAA University credential course, Need Analysis, will be offered as part of this workshop. You must be an Active 2018-2019 member to attend this workshop.
- NASFAA Credentials: NASFAA University credential courses will be offered on Sunday from 12:00-5:00 pm and Monday from 8:00-12:00 noon. You may choose to participate in both credential tracks:
- Student Eligibility – This credential course will be on Sunday from 12:00 – 5:00 pm.
- Cost of Attendance – This credential course will be on Monday from 8:00 am – 12:00 pm.
- Charity: NCASFAA will be raising funds for an amazing organization. Details will be released once our fund-raising event is approved by the organization.
DO NOT use your username and password to register someone else!
- This is a multi-part registration and is not complete until you reach the final invoice page.
- Need help? Contact email@example.com.
This will not only erase your registration, but it will also delete you from the NCASFAA database. If the person you are registering is in the database, please request their username and password. Otherwise, register them as a new person so they can be assigned a unique username and password of their own.